Thursday, March 20, 2008

Never been happier to be back to NORMAL!!!!


With everything that has happened this past month I truely believe IF IT DOESNT RAIN THEN YOU DONT GROW!!!! I could have never of done this on my own. I am so grateful for all the family we had jump right in to help watch and take care of our daughter, MaeLyn. As well as those of you that came and relieved me from my days at the hospital( I'll tell you that place will make you go crazy, always in and out. I wont even go there!). Those who came to visit and bring food. Most of all, all of your thoughts and prayers that were with us. We love you all and are so grateful for everyone!! We are so glad to have our healthy family back. It is so good to be home there is no place like home!

11 comments:

Katie said...

My mom told me about what was going on a few days ago and I have been thinking about you guys a lot. I am SO happy to hear that Beck is okay. He looks as happy as can be.

Brittney Smith said...

I am so glad everything is better. I kept getting updates from your mom. Good to see him smiling!!

Jen Beals said...

So sorry to hear about your little man. He is such a trooper and such a doll when he smiles. I'm glad you guys are finally home.

Katie Peterson said...

First off, I LOVE the picture of mini Teresa...I am soo sorry you had to go through that!!! Poor Beck was really sick, no wonder you haven't posted in while...so sorry for complaining! ;-)

the DeCampos Family said...

I'm glad things are back to normal for you. I had no idea what was going on. Poor Beck. What an ordeal for such a little one. I am glad that he's better and I guess it's a lesson to us all to take our babies in ASAP!!!

emmielou said...

Wow, that is so scary, RSV can be really dangerous. I'm so glad your little man is doing better, what a relief. Love the pic of Mae she is such a doll. Hope you guys had a good Easter.

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey, Iam so glad everything is back to normal now. I do know how the whole rsv thing go's... Crew got it when he was 10 weeks old. I don't think there is anything greater then seeing your children smile... Can I get Big Birds email from you...

Staci said...

Poor little guy! I can't believe he had to go through RSV AND the Flu! That would be a terrible thing to have to endure as a child AND as parents:(

I'm SO GLAD to see smiles on your kids faces & see that you are home!

Melis said...

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about your lil' guy! But glad that things seem to be better! Sheesh, that RSV is crazy! We had two babies in our ward that were in the hospital with that! Wishing you many more healthy days!

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.