Thursday, August 14, 2008

Haslam Reunion















We went up to Utah for a reunion. I finally got to meet some of the Haslams that I never had. It was so much fun and the weather was beautiful even a little chilly at night and in the morning. I even got a cold I guess thats what happens when you live in the desert. Sad I know. Here are some pics. Oh and in some of the pics we have dirt on our faces. We had 19 quads and then the rhino. Lets just say dust everywhere. It was so fun yet so dirty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. Hi. I have a gorgeous sister :) Looks like so much fun except for the fact that you got a cold, you freak. I love you, and I love those babies of yours. I promise I would never strangle them.

Kim and Matt said...

Ha,I found you too! Looks like you had fun in Utah. I wish we would have went up with you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love my litte Mae and Beck. Cute pics Tree.