Friday, June 20, 2008

4 YEARS SHY OF 30!!!



Happy Birthday Baby!!!! I LLLLOOOVVVEEE You!!!!! It is Nate's 26th birthday in an hour! What a better way to start the day then by fixing the breaks on the car. I sneakily came inside to do this. He is a little crazy. He is a hard worker what can I say. Not the funnest beginning to the day. We will make up for it later today though. I PROMISE!!! Just wanted to say I love you and couldnt be happier. I can't wait to go out tonight just me and you for ONCE. NO KIDS. Love the kids but sometimes it is great to just be with your man. Like the old days. I love you!! Hope you have fun today:)

9 comments:

Truly and Shane said...

Nater Skater you look hot!! Ahhh remember the good old days of wearing diapers to bed and playing in the ketchup house. I love you forever friend!

OurFamily said...

Hey there! I'm glad you found our blog... I always need more blogs to look at every day :) I'm feelin great now, thanks! Hope all is well with you guys!

Staci said...

Happy Birthday Nate!!!

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

It's fun to look at your blog. Your kids are so cute. It looks like Maelyn and Shealee are about the same age. It was good to hear from you. Didn't Nate graduate already? Is he going to do more school? Yes, we are excited to have 10 months left of school(but whose counting:-)Can't wait to get back to AZ!

Brooke and Justin said...

Hey! Its Brooke (Smith). I came across your blog. Your family is so cute. I don't think I have ever seen Beck. He is so adorable and your little girl is way too cute. It's so crazy to think how fast time flies by. I hope all is going good for you guys. Tell Cassie Hi for me.

the DeCampos Family said...

I am here and alive. yeah we should do something. Next week is kinda busy. But what about the week after. What do ya'll like to do? Lunch, splash pad??? Let me know.

Derek & Melanie said...

Hey Teresa! I'm so glad you found my blog. Now we can keep in touch. It's been such a long time since I've seen you. You're family is so cute.

Stephanie Evans said...

I'm glad you found our blog! It's been really fun having one since we moved away to keep in touch with people. How are you guys doing? We miss running into you too. You'd think we lived at Walmart with how much time we spent there :) We hope all is well and you guys are having fun!

Anonymous said...

skank put up a new post.
i hate going to your page and seeing nate's face :) :)
love you.