Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Becky this is for you!!





So some what is true about that last post. Although I would have never of been so mean to her and post an ugly picture like that. Not your best Becky. That is her for you though. So she broke into my blog and posted that. Some might ask.... why? But I do love her to death she keeps everyone smiling. I should have seen it coming she was always wondering when I was going to do a post on her. I told her she had to do something special to make it on my blog lol(: If she only would have been patient for a little longer it was coming. She did two special things like going to prom and she actually graduated. Becky I love you!!!You butt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You have a cute sister.

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

What the heck! That so does not look like Becky, you have got to be kidding! Is that really her? And NO, I am not kidding!