Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Newest Family Members

Above is my brother Scott & Amber Stoker's newest addition Eric he is about a month old. He looks so cute and long from the pictures I've seen. I can't wait to hold him. This is their 4th. Thats right all boys too. We love you. Hope all is well over in Texas. I wish I could be there to help you guys and to see him like I got to with little Dyllan(pickles). This is Gage my sister in law Jamie & Rahn Jensen's newest member. So sweet. He is 2 months old. That makes number 3. They have their hands full with three boys. Everytime I see him he is such a happy baby.

8 comments:

emmielou said...

What a cute little man. Thanks, I love kids and couldn't be more excited. I always tell my sisters that I just love my nieces and nephews so much that I can't even imagine what it's going to be like with my own. Anyway, I haven't been sick at all yet so I'm crossing my fingers hoping it stays that way.

bettina said...

congrats to everyone and their new or future additions! so exciting!

Brittney Smith said...

It was fun looking at your past couple of blogs. I havent seen Mark yet, and I didnt know Cassie was having a girl! So fun!! Scott's little baby is a cutie too. I swear all there boys look so different from each other!

Andrea said...

He is too cute! I can't believe they have all boys!! Are they going to try again for a girl?

Stoker Family said...

Tree~ You are so cute! Thanks for the nice words, we wish you could have come over here to Houston, too! Thanks for helping Scott take care of Erick this week! I loved talking to you this last week- we will have to do that more often! See you guys in August! Love you!

Steph said...

Cute little dude!! Hey I can't believe you remember Frank our old neighbor! LOL!! Andy and I ran into him at Target a few months ago. Still looking the same!

Hey can you tell that sister of yours to create a blog!!

Linds said...

I'm so glad you finally updated your blog! I've been wondering what you guys are up to. Congrats Nate on graduating! Maelynn is getting so big, I can't believe it. I'll be back in town the last couple weeks of August. . . can I see you guys?

Kami said...

Your little guy is adorable. I love his name too... I told Brittany that you took the best boy name so now we're looking for the second best for her. I will be coming to AZ next week to visit Emily so hopefully we'll get to see you guys!