Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Look at the last few months



WELCOME HOME ELDER!!!

Mark returned from his mission on May 1st. He served in Paris, France. Is is so much fun to have at home again. He is such a sweet man. We love you Uncle Marker!!!( Thats how MaeLyn would say his name)


My father in law turned 60!!

I love you Bruce. He is the sweetest, most thoughtful, loving, befriending(he always talks to strangers) man. I see a lot of Nate in him. He is such good natured. I love that he loves his Harleys and he would do anything to ride. He is a die hard. I know that is some of Nate's best memories is riding with his dad. Bruce has to have 3 motorcycles so his boys can go on rides with him. He is the best. I love you and hope you enjoyed your 60th suprise party that we celebrated with your friends and family all the people that love you to death.





SUPRISE!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

KIM, APRIL & STEPH
JOEL(Erin's boyfriend) & ERIN


EDEN & MAE BEST FRIENDS

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Holly Cow...that is Mark? He grew up!!! I remember him being so little. That is great that he is now home!!! I bet you guys are happy. And your FIL looks great for 60! He doesn't even look 60!