Monday, September 8, 2008

Girls Jubilee

Amber, Jenny and Beck Chillaxin Beckers and I
Sassy Cassie
Mom chillaxin. Love you mom!!!
Creepiest thing ever. So your walking along the strip mall and you pass this. Yes, that is babies no not real ones but they are so creepy looking. They scared me to death. Can't you tell by the look on Becky's face. Blahblah.





A much needed girls trip happened. How nice it was to be away for a weekend and relax and shop. It was so fun even if we just went to Scottsdale istead of Cali. (: On this trip it was fun getting to know each other better. Sometimes a little to much info was given though .......Jenny. HEHEH! So many new things to hold against my girls now. I love you all, and thanks to all of our hubbies for watching the kiddos so we could go play!!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I would love to do a trip away just the girls with my sister and my mom. Those dolls are CREAPY!