Monday, September 8, 2008

What I Live For!!!


Ok look at her face. Yes, this is the look she gave me when I pulled out the camera.
Second pic. I said common give me a smile and I got this. I know what your thinking with all that attitude she should be Cassie's daughter, right!!
Ok third picture, she just busted up laughing. She thought she was a comedian or something. But I love it that is so her. She is already such a tease. I'm already scared out of my mind for what she will pull when she is teenager.
Beck is such a trooper. He is always so happy. You can always get a smile out of him. He started to crawl on all fours instead of his lovely army crawl. Which I love it keeps him cleaner. He is now 10 1/2 months and has been through so much. A few of his memerable 1st:
. ambulance ride, air vac
.ICU Hospital stay 12 days
.Stung by a tiny scorpion
.pneumonia
.herpangina
(horriable name I Know...a virus where you get small ulcers aka cancor sores in your throat normally you get like 5 Beck had like 10-12 the doc said)
I have got to get this poor kid healthy. Dispite it all he always is so happy considering. I love my tough boy.

9 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

Oh poor little Beck...at least you know when he gets a little bit older he will have a ton of immunity & never get sick...that is how Caleb was...he was sick all the time, but now he hardly ever gets anything...knock on wood! Your kids are soo cute...love the mohawk!

Andrea said...

MaeLyn is sooo cute!!! I was laughing so hard because she could totally be Cassie's daughter with those looks!! Beck is so sweet how he is all smiles. Both of them are growing up so quickly!!

Andrea said...

P.S.- I forgot to add that Beck has been through sooo much!! He is one strong little dude!!

The Hills said...

wow beck sounds like a trooper! and i love the photo series of maelyn. so cute!!!

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

Sounds like the same attitude my little Shealee has. Isn't it so much fun! Pure entertainment! We should get our girls together when we move back to AZ. I think they would have so much fun. Your kids are so cute! :-). BTW where are you moving when you sell your house?

the DeCampos Family said...

Those are way cute pictures. Beck has quite the stories to tell when he's older. Glad everythings good for him now.

Kim and Matt said...

Cute kids! Wow - I didn't realize that Beck went through so much this year! Hope all is well.

Derek & Melanie said...

Hi Teresa! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE him. i'm so glad you named him after me.