Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Engaged!!! Little sis' to Tyler Allen!!!

Perfect for eachother





Did I mention Tyler likes to rock climb. I never saw any pictures of him making it to the top. So who knows how good he really is(:



We are so happy for little Beckers and Tyler!! They are so happy they have been inseperable for the last 3 months. They got engaged just two days ago. They will be married sometime in May I think....Becky has been a lot more pleasant to be around. Thanks Tyler!!! heheh ( did you know she is only 18!!) haha jk Beck!! Here be the two love birds. Welcome to the family!!

3 comments:

Kristen Arnett said...

I can't believe your little sister is all grown up! And Cassie's baby is gorgeous! Tell her hi and congratulations for me. Your two kiddos are so cute and now you're scaring me about what I have to look forward to with potty training! We should have a 9th grade reunion sometime with me, you, Cindi, Allison, and Nat. Perhaps for my birthday party. :)

Staci said...

I didn't even hear that they were engaged! CONGRATS! So fun.

the DeCampos Family said...

That's crazy that those 2 are getting married. His dad called and said that he was getting married and I didn't know to who....till I saw your blog. ANd tell Cassie congrats. She is too cute!