Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TIME WHERE DOES IT GO!!!

The lit'le Devils Mae & Gavin
He was so cute

My Little Raffe' Mae would say


MaeLyn Loved her cake 3rd bday !!!



Beck's 1st Bday he hated the cake wouldnt touch it!!




Beck turned 1 in Oct. & Mae is now 3 and still not potty trained & yes she did so good at the age of 2 1/2 she had the desire did great from diapers to underwear then a few months later completely changed her mind. I swear I tired everything from nice... super nice .... to mean I gave up and am now waiting for her to have the desire again!!! Sorry thats my potty training frustration.. Anyways all the Holidays have passed & I hope you all enjoyed the holidays. Here's a few pics. of what has been going on.......

1 comment:

Derek & Melanie said...

It looks like you guys have been busy having fun. I can't believe Becky is getting married! Man we are getting old.

I wish I had some advice on getting Mae potty trained. It's such a difficult thing to do and has to be on their time. Good luck! I feel for you with 2 in diapers.